Avian Antiobiotic that Treats E-Coli and Paratyphoid - intestinal issues
Dosage and Administration:
- Mix 1 heaping teaspoon to of 1 gallon of drinking water for 5 consecutive days, followed by 2 days or probiotics.
- Finish Treatment with 5 additional days of medication followed by 2 more days of probiotics.
- Be sure no other water is available during the treatment.
- Do not combine with any other antibiotics.
- This antibiotic is for gastro intestinal issues only.
Furaltadone 20% Generic Powder|
Treats E-Coli, and Paratyphoid, therapeutic action is confined to the gastrointestinal tract, best use is for tummy troubles. Approximately 20 gallons of medicated solution. Prohibited in Food Producing birds because of it's carcinogenic properties.