For the prevention and treatment of Coccidiosis in pigeons and cage birds
- Highly effective, safe Sulphonamide specifically for the treatments of pigeons and cage birds
- Less likely to have any side effects in avians than other Sulphonamides.
- Easy to dose, well accepted, water-soluble powder.
- Prime grade Sulfadimethoxine used in formulation.
- Combines exeptionally well with Mediprim to treat Coccidiosis, Salmonellosis (Paratyphoid) and E.coli.
Composition: Each 100g contains 25g Sulfadimethoxine sodium anhydrous
Dosage Treatment: As a treatment, mix one heaped measure per 2 liters of water for 3-5 days
Mix fresh solution daily
If treatment is not effective seek veterinary advice.
Medicox for the treatment of coccidiosis in cage birds. Less likely to have side effects then other sulphomamides. Approximately 10 gallons of medicated solution.